Mono Ammonium PhosphateOffering you a complete choice of products which include mono ammonium phosphate npk 12:61:00.
Mono Ammonium Phosphate NPK 12:61:00
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Ton|
|Pack Type||Woven Bag|
|Pack Size||25 kg|
|Moisture By Weight||Max 0.5%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen Form By Weight||Min 12%|
|Water Soluble Phosphate By Weight||Min 61%|
|Sodium as NaCI By Weight On Dry Basis||Max 0.5%|
|Matter Insoluble In Water By Weight||Max 0.5%|
- MAP has been an important granular fertilizer for many years.
- It is water soluble and dissolves rapidly in soil if adequate moisture is present.
- Upon dissolution, the two basic components of the fertilizer separate again to release NH4+ and H2PO4 -.
- Both of these nutrients are important to sustain healthy plant growth.
- The pH of the solution surrounding the granule is moderately acidic, making MAP an especially desirable fertilizer in neutral and high pH soils.
- Agronomic studies show that there is no significant difference in P nutrition from various commercial P fertilizers under most conditions.
- Granular MAP is applied in concentrated bands beneath the soil surface in proximity of growing roots or in surface bands.
- It is also commonly applied by spreading across the field and mixing into the surface soil with tillage.
- In powdered form, it is an important component of suspension fertilizers.
- When MAP is made with especially pure H3PO4, it readily dissolves into a clear solution that can be used as a foliar spray or added to irrigation water.
- The P2O5 equivalent content of high-purity MAP is usually 61%.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)