Fulvic AcidWe are a leading Manufacturer of fulvic acid from Pune, India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Function and Benefits:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Ton|
|Usage/Application||Soil, Agriculture, Fertilizer|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Organic Matter On Dry Basis||Min 55%|
|Amino Acid On Dry Basis||Min 8%|
|Fulvic Acid On Dry Basis||Min 45%|
|Nitrogen On Dry Basis||Min 3%|
|Phosphorus On Dry Basis||Min 1%|
- Improve the structure of soil; increase the buffering power of soil, enhance the cation exchange capacity (CEC) to increase soil fertility and water holding capacity.
- Neutralize both acid and alkaline soil; regulate the pH-value of soil, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil.
- Increase the effectiveness of fertilizer and reduces nutrient especially nitrate leaching, reducing nitrate leaking into groundwater.
- Promote seed germination and root development.
- Increase and stimulate beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
- Increase the effectiveness of herbicide, pesticide and fungicide, immobilize or detoxify their harmful residues.
- Largely increase the plants harvest and quality.