Urea PhosphateManufacturer of a wide range of products which include urea phosphate npk 17:44:00.
Urea Phosphate NPK 17:44:00
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Ton|
|Pack Size||25 kg|
|Moisture By Weight||Max 0.5%|
|Total Nitrogen By Weight||Min 17%|
|Water Soluble Phosphate By Weight||Min 44%|
|Matter Insoluble In Water By Weight||Max 0.5%|
|Molecular Weight||158.05 g/mol|
|Melting Point||117.3 deg C|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
We are offering Urea Phosphate NPK 17:44:00.
- The main function of urea fertilizer is to provide the plants with nitrogen to promote green leafy growth.
- It can make the plants look lush, and it’s necessary for the photosynthesis of plants.
- Urea fertilizer can provide only nitrogen, no phosphorus or potassium, so it’s primarily used for bloom growth and vertical height may not be desired.
- Highest nitrogen content: This percentage is much higher than other available nitrogenous fertilizers in the market.
- The cost of production of urea is relatively low.
- Not subject to fire or explosion hazards, so there is no risk in the storage of urea.
- Wide application: Urea fertilizer can be used for all types of crops and soils and has no harm the soil.